Being Badass takes effort. It costs money. It required patience and above all else it needs a good healthy dose of Love and passion about what you are doing. I’m not selling dogs, I’m creating families.
Our German Shepherds are home raised, conditioned, temperment tested. This ensures incredible temperament of the puppies. We sell top quality puppies and provide a written warranty for all sales along with paperwork for limited or full registration. Our goal is a loving relationship between you and your dog.
Badass Breeder Oath
1. Plan Litters - Have a goal, focus, and mission. Do not overpopulate, only meet demand with supply.
2. Parent Standards - Breed only health, temperament, and structure-tested parents. Do not overbreed or breed dogs that fail to meet these standards. Choose breeding pairs that accentuate each other in health and temperament.
3. Parent Care - Honor and respect your dams and sires at all times to keep them healthy and happy. Provide a safe, enriching environment with highquality vet care, living quarters, food etc.
4. Puppy Curriculum - Provide a structured curriculum to ensure that puppies learn the world is safe, people are kind, and dogs are friendly.
5. Puppy Development - Guide, shape, and mold puppies based upon critical learning periods, constantly evaluating and adjusting, to strengthen confidence, nerve strength and startle recovery. Empower pups to be the best they can be. Do not enable them.
6. Puppy Evaluations - Evaluate puppies after 49 days old and provide information on all puppies to clients to ensure the best match is made. After clients have reviewed all veterinarian health check records and Badass Breeder temperament records and videos, then and only then let clients choose the puppy that best suits their needs as well as the puppy’s needs. Guide and help as needed, even if that means you make the match.
7. Lifetime Responsibility - Take 100% responsibility for every puppy you produce for the entirety of its life and provide a minimum two-year contract. Most genetic issues do not develop in the first year of a dog’s life, so be fair.
8. Client Community - Educate your clients, both new and old, and build a cohesive, active community. Be open to feedback, both positive and negative.
9. Love - Love your dogs, love your puppies, love your clients, and change the stigma. Be “badass” or stop breeding.
10. Your Mission: Stay true to the reason why you breed. Help others and make sure you have fun and enjoy the journey! Let’s change the world and heal hearts and save lives through the power of a dog. Together, we are better.
we have currently put our breeding program on hold due to the high number of German shepherds in shelters. We will update the website when we resume our breeding program.